Welcome to the new-look Baplink website
We have updated the Baplink website to make it easier for you to find all your Baplink resources and information. Please visit the contact page to give feedback.
“Condition 11 of Banking Exemption No 1 2017
Queensland Baptists (the Fund) is not prudentially supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority.
Therefore, an investor in the Fund will not receive the benefit of the financial claims scheme or the depositor protection provisions in the Banking Act 1959.
Investments in the Fund are intended to be a means for investors to support the charitable purposes of the Fund.”
A bit about Baplink
Baplink is a ministry of Queensland Baptists (QB) and provides financial services to QB Churches, Baptist Pastors and ministries affiliated with QB.
The oversight of Baplink is provided by the Baplink Management Council, and we are greatly blessed to have this group of skilled and dedicated people with a heart for Baplink and the expansion of the kingdom of God throughout Queensland.
Baplink offers loans to:
- Queensland Baptists Churches
- Registered Queensland Baptists Pastors
- Ministries affiliated with Queensland Baptists
How can I as an individual partner with Baplink?
- Open a Fixed Term Investment
- Open a Kingdom Offset Account to partner with your QB Church.
Loans provided by Baplink contribute to:
- Building new Queensland Baptists Churches
- Extending and renovating existing Queensland Baptists Churches
- Building and maintaining Christian Schools and Childcare Facilities
- Supporting community welfare projects
How does Baplink support Queensland Baptists Churches?
- Transactional accounts for Queensland Baptists Churches, Pastors, Ministries and Affiliates.
- Online access through BAPNET and access using Apple and Android phones via the BAPAPP.
- Kingdom Offset Accounts to offset Queensland Baptists Church interest.
- Implementation, Setup, Training and Ongoing Support for Xero Accounting Software.
- Queensland Baptists Ministry Grants.
Xero - Beautiful Accounting Software
BAPAPP - Keep Baplink in your pocket!
News and Calendar
We have all the latest news from Baplink, including XERO updates, Ministry Grants and Payroll. Check out the calendar for key dates and events.
Keep up to date with what’s happening with Baplink.
We’ve Been Serving QB Churches For Over 25 Years
The friendly team at Baplink facilitate the processing of loans and provide transactional support to the QB movement, while consistently meeting rigorous compliance imposed by legislation.
The team also assist with setting up and training in Xero, the online accounting system, which is operational in over 160 churches across Queensland.
Talk to our Friendly Team:
1800 650 062 (Toll Free)
Frequently asked Questions
Check our Frequently asked Questions or contact our friendly team for further assistance.
What do I need to be identified by Baplink?
- Complete an ID form.
- Include a clear copy of your primary identification document.
Who can witness ID forms?
The following can witness an ID form:
- A Justice of the Peace
- A Commissioner for Declarations
What do I need to change signatories on a Church or Affiliate account?
- Complete the signed change of signatory form.
- Attach Acceptable Minutes, that clearly state what changes you are making. The minutes must be on letterhead and must be signed by two people that were present.
What constitutes “Acceptable Minutes” ?
"Acceptable Minutes" must meet ALL the following conditions:
- Clearly state what changes you are making,
- The minutes must be on letterhead
- Must be signed by two people that were present at the meeting.
What do I need to do to get a purchasing card?
Please phone Baplink on 1800 650 062 (toll free) for the forms and instructions