Catch up on the latest Baplink news and check out the resources
By special request, we have 1,000 more journals available for purchase @ $5 each (free postage for group orders). Great for recording your journey and answers during 21 Days of...
A new and exciting full time position is currently being advertised working for Baplink, at QB Head Office in Gaythorne. Working within a...
As many of you would be aware, the compulsory Superannuation Guarantee Contributions (SGC) will increase from 9.5% (current rate) to 10.0% from 1 July 2021. Each financial year,...
Did you know that Xero has a great online help forum? Xero Central is the official Xero support, there are countless easy to search for articles on almost every aspect of Xero. ...
- Church Treasurer's Handbook
- Guide: How to use BAPNET
- Guide: Westpac Online Access to view Purchasing Cards
- Guide: Set up a Self Managed Super Fund Account with Baplink
- Baplink Financial Services Guide
- Identification Statement for the Baptist Union of Queensland (previous version)
- Identification Statement for the Baptist Union of Queensland (current with effect from 12/08/2021)