Please read these documents before you consider investing with Baplink.
These forms allow any investor to open a fixed term investment.
New Term Investment Accounts
- New Term Investment – Individual & Joint Accounts
- New Term Investment – Company Limited by Guarantee
- New Term Investment – Company (public or private)
- New Term Investment – Trust with Individual Trustee(s)
- New Term Investment – Trust with Company Trustee
Sample Minutes (for entities, not for individuals)
Condition 11 of Banking Exemption No. 1 2021
Queensland Baptists (the Fund) is not prudentially supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority.
Therefore, an investor in the Fund will not receive the benefit of the financial claims scheme or the depositor protection provisions in the Banking Act 1959.
Investments in the Fund are intended to be a means for investors to support the charitable purposes of the Fund.