Beautiful accounting software
You and your church are going to love Xero! It’s beautiful accounting software that operates in the cloud. You don’t need to install software or keep backups with Xero, it’s all stored on the internet with bank-level security.
Why Churches and Ministry Groups Choose Xero:
- Connectivity – anytime, anywhere. Easy access to Xero through PC, Mac, tablet or phone. All that is required is an internet connection.
- Unlimited amount of users with varying levels of access.
- Automatic bank feeds that directly connect to your bank. No more manual entry or imports.
- Powerful bank reconciliation features that can save time and improve accuracy.
- Online file and receipt storage within Xero – you can even upload photos from your phone.
- Flexible reporting that allows customisation and is available in real time.
- Complete and lodge activity statements to the ATO without leaving Xero.
- Access to Add-On software – including Hubdoc
- XERO PAYROLL
- SuperStream compliant with auto super (for Premium plans and above)
- Automatic updates – no more importing tax tables!
- STP Filing, Finalisations and TFN declarations directly to the ATO
- Employees can access their file and submit leave requests
- Calculate leave and track leave requests
If you employ staff, you need to implement an electronic payroll system (e.g. Xero) to send the data to the ATO.
Please contact our Xero team if you wish to discuss what Single Touch Payroll (STP) means for your church.
We can access the same set of data at the same time. We can provide demonstrations and talk through what Xero means for your church or ministry. We then also provide free implementation and ongoing support into Xero.